What information do we collect?
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.madeandtold.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders, including your delivery address and payment method details.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
What will the data be used for?
Made & Told will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing core services, including, but not limited to printing, delivery, payment, billing, carrying out credit and other security checks and for the purposes of customer research and profiling or where we have your express permission to do so.
Made & Told will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission, but we cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of any third party involved in the ordering, payment, printing, processing and delivery of your order.
If you have made a purchase from our store we may occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post & telephone. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, we offer a range of ways in which you can inform us about your marketing preferences:
• All email messages and email newsletters will contain information on how you can unsubscribe
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “unsubscribe” in the subject heading
What information do we share with others?
Your personal information will be used by third parties involved in the printing, processing and delivery of your order. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties or companies in the event that we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Made & Told, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
In most cases you can change your browser settings to prevent cookies being stored without your consent.
Unfortunately the Internet is not completely secure, therefore we cannot guarantee the security of any data or content transmitted to our Website, therefore any transmission is done so at your own risk. Any information received by us will be contained under strict security measures.
Links to third party sites